0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Assistant Director / Senior Manager (FP&A)
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
8,000 SGD - 11,000 SGD/Month
Roles and Responsibilities:
Budgets and Grants Management
- Handle and manage client's budgets including Operating budget, Capital budget and Government Funded Programme budgets ensuring optimal use and allocation of funds to achieve strategic outcomes.
- Managing multiple source of funds, liaise with funders to ensure proper accountability, including but not limited to transacting funds drawdown, tracking of utilisation and reconciliation.
- Review and provide analysis for actual utilization/marksmanship reporting to management.
- Improve budget marksmanship practices by equipping line divisions with readily accessible dashboards and transaction details for their pro-active financial management including re-allocation of resources to maximise the use of funds to achieve good marksmanship.
- Plan and manage bi-annual budgeting exercise, providing budget guidance in terms of planning assumptions and timeline. Review lines' submission of Operating / Capex and Programme budget, scrub assumptions / rationale and consolidate the budget requests and assess reasonableness of budget requested. Prepare presentation and make recommendations, if any to management, committees and Board for approval.
- Work closely with Planning & Lines on client's 5-year block budgets, including Central Pool to ensure fair allocation, flexibility in re-allocation, optimal use of funds and accountability to management.
- Function as Business Partners to the line divisions, offering sound advice on financial planning and management issues, programmes funding, operational issues, tax issues and so on.
- Re-engineering and streamlining of workflow and processes to increase efficiency and alignment across multiple stakeholders on financial planning/budgeting, control and reporting.
- Digitalise and automate financial planning / budgeting and reporting solutions, providing end-to-end seamless process from resourcing to spend, 24/7 visibility of dashboards and analysis, proper documentation and reporting of financial results.
What we are looking for
- Familiar with financial planning and reporting solutions
- Proficient in data analytics and visualisation tool such as Power BI, Tableau or Microstrategy etc..
- Strong analytical, problem solving and good communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and able to multitask with minimum supervision
- Qualified Accountant with at least 10 years of experience in Accountancy and/or Finance, specifically financial planning & analysis
- Good knowledge of SAP or Workday will be an added advantage
Reine Sim Wen Yih EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103357
- Attention To Detail
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH123927
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.