0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The Senior System Administrator will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining enterprise-level infrastructure solutions based on OpenText, Microsoft Windows Failover Clustering, and other related technologies. This role will work closely with other members of the IT team and business stakeholders to ensure that the infrastructure meets the organization's security, availability, and performance requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in system administration or related field
- knowledge of OpenText, Microsoft Windows Failover Clustering, and related technologies, including MSSQL Standard Edition and AOAG, IIS, GPO, and backup and log management solutions
- Experience with VM OS hardening and MSSQL and IIS hardening based on CIS guidelines
- problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Design, implement, and maintain a two-node Microsoft Windows Failover Clustering (MWFC) solution for Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) Standard Edition using Active-Active mode , as well as an Always On Availability Groups (AOAG) configuration
- Perform VM OS hardening based on GPO policies and implement MSSQL and IIS hardening based on CIS guidelines
- Install and configure backup and log management agents and ensure that backups and logs are tested and successfully restored in case of a disaster
- Work with other members of the IT team to plan and implement infrastructure projects, such as scaling up or out the infrastructure to meet growing business needs
- Provide technical support to end-users and other IT staff members as needed
- Stay current with emerging technologies and recommend new solutions to improve the infrastructure and increase business efficiency and agility
- Conduct acceptance testing of the infrastructure and ensure that it meets the organization's requirements
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194
- Business Requirements
- Failover Clustering
- Hardworking And Dedicated
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124801
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.