0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Serve as an advisor to the CEO on event & project status
- Manage overall progress and development of accounts and projects for the CEO
- Establish, maintain and strengthen relationships with key partners with the CEO
- Assisting the CEO with scheduling, minutes taking and responding to communications
- Actively establish an agency culture and manage team-members
- Assist the CEO to attract, interview and recruit new team-members
- Ensure overall team-member satisfaction by organising activities not limiting to CSR, wellness or others
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role (in Admin or People & Culture)
- Good knowledge and interest in latest industry trends, technology solutions and best HR practices
- Able to work independently yet contribute as a team player
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835
- Customer Service
- Self Motivation
- Stress Management
- Team Working
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH120287
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.