You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Responsible for smooth kitchen production
- Assists executive chef in preparation and creation of menus
- Ensure adherence of all standard recipe cards from respective station
- Maintain high level of food presentation and standard food quality according to standard operating procedure
- Maintain & proper stock for the smooth running of operations
- Upkeep hygiene & cleaning of kitchen section
- Provide support ad hoc duties assigned by management & manager
- At least 1 year relevant experience in catering
- Passionate in culinary skills
- Flexible, ready to learn, able to multi task
- Able to commit long working hours, weekend and public holidays
Location: Located in the West (Pandan Loop)
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the APPLY NOW button below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.
- Standard Operating Procedure
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 4_1de53176452e3b4f5242f775d9e6bb
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.