0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Credit Analyst | Contract | Banking
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
5,500 SGD - 7,000 SGD/Month
- Provide credit research coverage on China/ Hong Kong USD Issuers
- Build and maintain financial models (company, industry, macro, bond universe)
- Publish research initiations and provide timely updates (at least semi-annually) on financial results/ corporate actions.
- Ideate, lead and publish Thematic Research pieces (Sectoral / Credit Rating / Structural)
- Market research insights to client, including High Net Worth and Institutional Investors and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate and support team with cross market/ capital structure (equities/credit) research pieces
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related discipline
- Min. 3-5 years' experience in Credit or Equities Research / Fixed Income experience at Banks/Private Banks/Asset Management/ Hedge Funds/ International Credit Ratings Agency
- Motivated Team Player, Self-Starter, excellent client focus, meticulous, able to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of China USD Bond Market necessary
- Experience working with bond market/corporate data on Bloomberg (including BQuant) / Excel necessary
- Knowledge of VBA Programming / High Yield & Distressed Analysis / Equities Analysis / Credit Ratings useful
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547
- Asset Management
- Attention To Detail
- Capital Structures
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH126427
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.