0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Automation & Manual Tester | Bank | Contract
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
5,000 SGD - 8,000 SGD/Month
As a Tester, you will be ensuring the Quality Assurance of the Data-driven products used in T&O Operational Risk Management Reporting and Reviews. The products include web-based workflows built using Python/Flask App, data transformation processes from various sources to the interactive dashboards built using QlikView/Tableau.
Job Duties include:
- Review and analyze and document biz requirements and tech specifications
- Collaborate with partners (Project reps/SMEs/Tech) to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results and document testing phases and defects
- Ensure the capture of bugs and errors for resolution / verification before closure
- Help troubleshoot issues and conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with various teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle, including helping in automation for improvements
- Learn/evaluate new tools/software (e.g., QlikView/Qlik sense) used
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- With 3 - 5 years of experience in web and mobile application testing in the banking industry
- Good analytical skills to process complex requirement to come up with end-to-end scenarios and test cases
- Familiar with Agile and waterfall methodology, and understand the life cycle of testing in both automated and manual testing
- Possesses Good communication skills with a positive and innovative mindset
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail & logical thinking
- Passion for delivering quality products balanced with prioritization
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160
- Software Testing
- Test Automation
- Performance Testing
- Hp Quicktest Professional
- Manual Testing
- Application Testing
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH127853
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.