0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Receiving, labelling of samples and analysis samples.
- Executing laboratory testing according to standard procedures.
- Performing equipment maintenance and calibration and laboratory housekeeping.
- Minimum Nitec / Higher Nitec / Diploma in Chemical Processes Technology qualifications.
- No prior work experience required, as on-the-job training will be provided.
- Fresh graduate will be considered.
- Keen interest in laboratory work.
- Team player with positive working attitude.
- Able to plan work flow with minimium supervision.
- Able to perform shift duty.
- Able to work independently.
- Job Training
- Self Motivation
- Team Working
- Laboratory Techniques
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 1_707776e620cb3572ddcd3a937e01cc
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.