0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Support data classification and taxonomy methods and standards
- Support analysis, identification and marking various data samples in storage, and ensure accuracy and recall rate
- Support in improving algorithm recognition and machine learning ability, analyze bad case of algorithm recommended data labels, put forward suggestions and basis for annotation/labelling, and participate in the discussion of algorithm model improvement solutions
- Investigate the data samples of each business line, and improve the classification standard of data labels and sample database
- Improve the data annotation operation process, optimize the label sampling and review mechanism, and improve the efficiency of manual standards
- Participate in the functional optimization design of the annotation platform
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or IT related, with minimum 1 year of research and development in testing, data analyst or DBA experience
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Familiar with data samples in storage
- Excellent communication and analysis skills and good reasoning skills, able to judge the sample type according to the business attributes
- Be able to effectively do repetitive tasks and effectively with a minimum of errors
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247
- Artificial Intelligence
- Information Technology
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124996
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.