- Representative as product expert at industry, channel, partner and customer events.
- Communicate with all areas of the company by working with the Product Engineering team and Product Owners in helping to define product features that meet customers' deployment and usability requirements.
- Regularly work with strategic partners, sales management, and marketing counterparts to discuss and track progress on business and marketing plans and any open issues.
- Work with the Marketing team in helping them to understand the positioning, key benefits, and target customers of your products.
- Work with Marketing and Product Owners to contribute to product materials, including presentations, case studies, web content, whitepapers and more.
- Act as the internal and external evangelist for your products, including communication with the sales channel and key customers.
- Conduct market research, customer requirements identification, competitive analysis and industry trend studies.
- Manage market requirements ensuring their refinement and continuous assessment with the Product Engineering team.
- Define and build a global roadmap based on key market trends and compelling opportunities that differentiate company in the digital identity market.
- Work with Marketing, Sales, Product Engineering, and Professional Services teams to develop and lead internal content including sales enablement training, FAQs, and cheat sheets to ensure company is addressing all enablement needs of the partners/distributors/resellers.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields
- 7 years of experience in IAM with emphasis on authentication and mobile security solutions.
- Technical aptitude, curiosity, and a keen understanding of the IAM and mobile ecosystem and its technical audiences.
- Experience as a product manager with a deep understanding of the motivations of technical audiences
- Solid knowledge about product development life cycle and experience involved at various stages including requirement review, UI/UX design, test case review, and production support.
- Ability in analyzing data to derive insights and make decisions
- A proven track record of the ability to understand technical personas and build adoption and engagement of new and existing product lines
- Knowledge in mobile/e-banking applications, software/platform architecture, market research, etc.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration, stakeholder management, and project management skills
- Competitive Intelligence
- Fa Qs
- Information Technology
- Market Requirements Documents