0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
IT section and support the Bank IT manager with IT infrastructure projects and daily maintenance operations.
- Working as a bank IT section, and assist the Bank IT manager with the proceed of IT infrastructure projects and daily maintenance operations. The IT infrastructure consists mainly of a private cloud system.
- Work closely with other persons in charge of IT infrastructure and IT partner vendors
- Manage IT projects, which includes controlling schedule, resources, partner vendors, cost estimation, resolving issues, troubleshooting, and reporting to the Bank IT manager and other persons in charge to maintain stable system operation
- Review documents and deliverables of the projects
- Propose enhancement projects and new product for the Bank to improve the Bank's infrastructure's stability and efficiency
- Strictly comply with policy and procedures, including bank Development Standards and Rules.
- Knowledge and experience in windows server & virtualization software such as VMWare are required.
- Knowledge and experience in network design are preferable.
- CISCO certification (CCNA, CCNP, etc.) and PMP (Project Management Professional) are preferable.
- Coordination skills to handle various parties, such as both local and international clients, vendors and counterparts.
Knowledge and Skills
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Cisco Certified
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
- Cost Modelling
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH127778
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.