You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
• Perform overhead cranes, gantry cranes, monorail cranes electrical installation and troubleshooting task, repairs and parts replacement to resolve related site issues
• Recommendation of part replacement to ensure continuous operation of the equipment
• Coordinate and liaise with Project Engineer/Manager and respective supervisor on tasks and works relating to the project
• Responsible for doing control panel and any other works related to Electrical duties
• Ensure compliance with relevant standard
• Ensure compliance with company’s Quality Management Systems
• Working closely with Supervisor and Mechanical team to get the job done
• Ensure service and work readiness during office works hours and after hours
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronic
Minimum 2 to 3 years in the Crane industry
Knowledge of crane troubleshooting, various brands of inverters, PLC system.
Ability to generate Electrical drawings in accordance to Singapore standards a plus
Holders of Driving Licence Class 3
- Control Panels
- Problem Solving
- Quality Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Tower Crane
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2_4ee2113a94cbc00c585300984b84cf
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.