0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
IT Analyst (Application & Data)
Manpower Singapore Singapore Permanent
3,000 SGD - 3,500 SGD/Month
Roles & Responsibilities:
Application and enhancement design and implementation
- To design and implement improvements to business processes and data, that are enabled through technology.
- To discover, elicit and analyze requirements.
- To work with local and group IT teams to design and drive projects.
- To document application and data design.
- To manage and drive deliverables from vendors.
- To coordinate SIT and UAT testing before implementation.
- To coordinate or conduct user training.
- To develop user guides and system manuals.
Application support and maintenance
- To plan and implement technology upgrades to ensure system operates on supported components.
- To plan and design for capacity growth.
- To maintain and support the system to maximize system availability.
- To conduct and refine disaster recovery exercises to achieve RPO and RTO.
- To design and operate applications that are compliant with group level IT policies in terms of governance, cyber security and operational requirements.
- To maintain system architecture diagram, technical and functional design, operations manual and other system documentation.
- To rectify all defects or implement timely workarounds.
Data Analysis Support
- To support business users in troubleshooting data ETL operations.
- To support business users in querying or integrate data from various sources. E.g., MySQL, MS SQL, CSV files, PowerBI.
- Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines.
- Min. 1 year of working experience in IT maintenance and operational support.
- Experience in software delivery life cycle as a project lead role.
- Experience in stakeholder management and fronting the users.
- Ability to problem solve, to analyze and break down complex problems into actionable items.
Reine Sim Wen Yih EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103357
- Acceptance Testing
- Amazon Web Services
- Business Processes
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124732
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.