0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Internal Audit Specialist
Manpower Singapore Singapore Permanent
5,000 SGD - 7,500 SGD/Month
Based in Singapore, you will be part of the global internal control & audit team and provide risk management, internal control and internal audit services to client's businesses in the world. This role involves high levels of exposure to senior management. Main duties include:
- Build trusting relationship with stakeholders in assigned countries and/or functional area(s) of responsibility, specifically acting as business partner to the local and regional management with the aim of increasing the team's understanding of the business operations, driving risks and control initiatives, completing the annual work plan, and vice versa.
- Plan and perform audits to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls of key operational processes using data analytics and other audit techniques.
- Identify value-adding control gaps and analyse the underlying root causes to provide feasible and sound recommendations to the businesses.
- Deliver high quality reports and presentations for projects and routine reporting to regional management and headquarters.
- Participate in risk management initiatives, such as risk awareness trainings, risk assessment, compliance audits and forensic investigations as they arise from time to time.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging risks for client's Group on a global and regional basis as well as track progress and effectively support the risk mitigation and control gap remediation process.
- Conduct presentations, trainings and seminars to regional management and team in order to promote client's governance frameworks.
- Contribute to initiatives aimed at developing and improving client's internal control, risk management and governance frameworks.
- May be required to lead selected projects and assist with other ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidates we are looking for should possess:
- Degree in Accounting and Finance, or its equivalent.
- Min. 4 years of risk management and audit experience with a combination of in-house and/or Big 4 internal audit role.
- Cross-cultural experience and experience with data analytics
- Familiar with Consumer Electronics, FMCG industry with basic knowledge in manufacturing, sales processes, procurement and related internal controls will be considered favourably.
- ACCA, CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE or CCEP accreditations will be of added advantage.
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and knowledge of other MS office applications
- Possess good analytical skills and able to gather, analyze, evaluate facts, and reach appropriate conclusions.
- Good team player, motivated and proactive attitude with attention to details
- Possess the willingness and ability to adapt to new circumstances and challenges
- Proven ability to work across different functions and geographical regions, and able to articulate ideas and concepts persuasively to influence stakeholders in order to achieve objectives
- Confidence to work autonomously to deliver high quality results
- Willingness to travel internationally (50% travel)
Reine Sim Wen Yih EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103357
- Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Attention To Detail
- Certified Information Security Manager
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH123925
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.