- Supports Singapore Finance Manager in all SAP migration, Operations and Analysis. Works together with the Singapore Logistics Specialist in SAP migration, coordinating key elements of the supply chain such as import/export, transportation arrangement, 3PL inventory management and supplier performance management
- Finance Responsibilities:
- Perform SAP data migration from BPCS system.
- Maintain close coordination with CFS (Corporate Finance Services) to handle review of expenses posted by CFS, conducts monthly/quarterly review of balance sheet accounts, and ensures reasonableness of all accruals.
- Assist to track monthly sales against target, prepare a detailed monthly business review/Financial Plan/Update package, LBE and other financial reports required by the Region/Area HQ
- Maintain internal control systems to ensure that financial policies/procedures (both local and international) are adhered to.
- Monitor & control capital expenditures and SG&A ensuring expenses will be incurred within the approved Plan/LBE level.
- Other ad-hoc duties if required.
- Logistics Responsibilities:
- SAP migration: Perform SAP migration from BPCS system.
- BPCS System: Perform inventory receiving, movement and issue transactions in the BPCS system.
- Ordering, Import and Export Documentation: Check on Back orders and monitor the movement and timings of availability. Produce export and import documentation to meet local and foreign regulations and check cargo permit. Reconcile export/import activities on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Inventory: Reconcile monthly Finished Goods inventory, such as 3PL inventory and TPM consigned inventory.
- Shipments Processing and Logistics: Perform goods receipt and billing for direct shipments. Schedule ocean and airfreight export shipments with freight forwarders. Maintain complete technical files for all shipments in accordance with local and Brunei laws and requirements. Expedite difficult shipping situations (e.g. dangerous goods, temperature sensitive material and field service priority orders) to ensure customer satisfaction. Coordinate timely and cost-effective shipment processing with suppliers, planners, purchasing and transportation service providers. Manage quarantined material and quality related return shipments (reverse logistics)
- Performance Analysis: Complete monthly analysis of transportation service provider's performance.
- Coordination: Coordinate the movements of instruments between labs and warehouse. Coordinate post of transactions, adjustment, transfers and destruction.
- Process Improvement: Identify, evaluate and execute process improvement opportunities and cost savings initiatives.
- Audit Support: Assist in audit preparations and facilitations
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years' combined experience in Finance and import/export operations, accounting and/or financial management, planning, reporting and control
- Knowledge of BPCS system and SAP migration experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (especially in Excel)
- Sound analytical abilities and great attention to detail
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
- Team player with interpersonal skills
- Contract duration: 18-month contract
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Location: Bugis, DUO Tower
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796
*Degree holder with minimum 5 years' combined experience in Finance and import/export operations, accounting and/or financial management, planning, reporting and control
•Knowledge of BPCS system and SAP migration experience
•Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (especially in Excel)
•Sound analytical abilities and great attention to detail
•Effective communication and problem-solving skills
•Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously
•Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
•Team player with interpersonal skills
- Attention To Detail
- Balance Sheet