0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Java Tech Lead | Contract
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
10,000 SGD - 12,000 SGD/Month
- Work in an agile development team to deliver high quality software applications.
- Adopt proven software engineering practices like pair programming, code reviews, test-driven development.
- As a more experienced engineer, you will additionally be expected to lead conversations on solutioning and systems design, establish best practices and mentor other engineers in the team
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for developing and/or engineering the end-to-end features of a system, from user experience to backend code.
- Utilize development skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide.
- Leverage new technologies that can be applied to solve challenging business problems with a cloud first and agile mindset.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in Java, JEE, spring, hibernate, AWS, web technologies, MYSQL, Oracle
- Have demonstrated experience in people management and team management
- Experience in public sector or government projects will be advantageous
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141
- Agile Methodology
- Amazon Web Services
- Code Review
- Hibernate (Java)
- Information Technology
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH125659
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.