0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Serve as Technical SME for remittance system and other applications for regional branches
- Analyse, design, develop, implement and maintenance of the remittance system.
- Work with team lead to gather requirements from customer, perform technical impact analysis and estimate effort for development.
- Prepare and update functional and technical documents and prepare test cases.
- Develop and modify applications according to requirements.
- Conduct peer source code and documentation review.
- Perform unit test and system integration test, support user acceptance test.
- Prepare release procedure and support production implementation.
- Update user manual, system operational manual and other necessary deliverables.
- Troubleshoot issues and problems, provide workarounds.
- Perform root cause analysis and come up with preventive measures.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent fields.
- Min. 5 years of experience in software development using Java technologies and Oracle Database (Optional: Microsoft .Net to read existing system codes).
- Experience with Oracle Banking Payments product (OBPM).
- Experience in working in a complex matrix organization.
- Good knowledge in SDLC methodologies (waterfall).
- Good presentation, communication and coordination skills.
- Ability to contribute individually and collaborate well in a team.
- Experience in accountability and ownership.
- Responds with speed and flexibility.
- Banking and finance domain knowledge
Lucero Mary Grace Servino EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R22108290
- .Net Framework
- Acceptance Testing
- Computer Engineering
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH126666
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.