0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Responsible for business finance activities covering secured lending products such as mortgage and auto loans
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular management reviews
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting and operational metrics tracking
- Analyse financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analysing actual results with budgets and forecasts
- Work closely with business partners to develop and launch new products
- Provide accounting advisory to business and operations for accurate financial reporting
- Ensure control environment and enable continuous process improvements
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and Excel dashboards
- Bachelor's Degree and above, preferably in Accountancy or a Finance related discipline
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Team player with good communication and presentation skills
- High proficiency in financial modelling techniques and excellent fluency with Excel functions
- Excellent analytical and data gathering skills
- Highly numerate and good problem-solving skills
- Meticulous with attention to detail
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to [ Email address blocked ] (R1767650), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1767650
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH125205
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.