• Interact with business units and line managers to assess recruitment requirements and provide solutions to attract and source quality candidates in a timely manner
• Manage end to end recruitment cycle (attract, source, select and offer management) and drive a proactive fulfilment of business requirements through developing an extensive network/talent pool in the market.
• Ensure that each stage of the recruitment process is completed within the required time frame.
• Support and educate line managers with appropriate assessment tools to attract, source and select the right talent.
• Facilitate and record activities and results and ensure results are used in a comparative fashion to guarantee merit-based decisions are taken on candidates
• Efficiently use different recruitment tactics such as careers website, social media, job boards, headhunting and LinkedIn to attract talent
• Plan and develop Talent Pools for the business in order to meet the requirements of the Hiring Plan
• Manage the recruiting pipeline, including determining resource status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, assessing and managing referral processes
• Create, build, and maintain networks of potential passive candidates to fill future anticipated and planned roles
• Recommend appropriate sourcing & search strategy
• Support on ad-hoc projects/tasks
• A bachelor’s degree within any professional field relevant to the business area or within HR would be preferred, working in a fast-paced & dynamic environment
• A minimum of 3 years recruitment/ sourcing experience is required
• Experience of working with high volume or niche roles
Other Experience And Knowledge
• Previous experience working with Workday preferred
• Good knowledge of Singapore country labour laws and regulations is an advantage
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [ Link removed ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9753
EA Registration Number: R1111375
EA licence number 02C4944
EA Personnel: Lee Hui En Ashley
- Business Requirements
- Labour Laws
- Self Motivation
- Social Media