AWS cloud experience, O365 skillset. Experience in implementing and administering complex and large-scale infrastructure system at global level. Role Purpose
(Why do we need this role?)
Responsible to plan, design, deploy and manage a cost-effective and secure IT infrastructure solutions and the associated support framework across the technology spectrum - i.e. Computing, storage, network, facilities, communications, and infrastructure remediation. The role needs to have extensive experience in IT Service Management, IT Infrastructure and Network Administration in relation to server infrastructure and cloud platform. Role Accountabilities
(What is this role responsible for delivering?)
Strategic & Planning
IT Operation Management
- Design and maintain the Infrastructure roadmap for the overall Infrastructure Architecture
- Ensure that technical architecture solutions are designed to support current business requirements and future needs.
- Review business and information systems needs and ensure that the Infrastructure team is correctly structured and resourced to deliver effective and efficient IT systems, service and support to the business.
- Liaise with business unit and department managers to develop and implement long-range and short-range plans for corporate information strategies and infrastructure to improve service delivery, increase productivity and reduce costs of business.
- Worked closely with solution delivery and build partnership with key stakeholders from a strategic and operational perspective to ensure alignment with application/business strategies, needs and expectations.
- Develop and implement IT Infrastructure policies and practices for the business and ensure that all policies are clearly documented, communicated and adhered to throughout the business.
- Lead in the identification and evaluation of new technologies and recommendation for adoption.
- Execute IT Infrastructure Service Lifecycle (availability management, capacity management, continuity management, asset management, incident and problem management) in ensuring the reliability, availability and security of systems, services and infrastructure through the established IT Operations policies, procedures and processes.
- Manage the purchase and implementation of infrastructure and networking.
- Manage multiple data center operations in different geographical areas.
- Participate in all hardware and software evaluations, and maintain vendor contracts.
- Maintain and improve system uptime and performance benchmarks.
- Provide high level support for all technology solutions to assure critical issues are resolved in a timely manner. Participate in Root Cause Analysis.
- Manage vendor to deliver to the desired infrastructure outcomes.
Key Qualifications & Skills
- Maintain pre-emptive cybersecurity risk mitigation measures to ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of IT system.
- Ensuring that the infrastructure strategy is in line with the current cyber security landscape.
- Maintaining Security framework and information security policies.
- Ensure that IT security audits are conducted periodically.
(What knowledge will ensure success in the role?)
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, Computer Science or related field
- ITIL V4 certified
- Microsoft Certified Master (MCM) & AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- 15+ years' experience in infrastructure administration/management
- 8+ years in high-level design, architectural reviews, and implementation of high-availability and redundancy on Cloud Computing
- 10+ years of experience in middle IT management
- 10+ years of experience in IaaS, PaaS and SaaS deployment model
- Ability to provide advance level support and administration of all components of Microsoft Windows O/S, O365 and Azure cloud
- Track record of designing, developing, and implementing complex, large-scale, distributed systems in AWS
- Ensure our AWS cloud platform is highly scalable, reliable, and runs efficiently
- Responsible for innovation roadmaps, maintenance scheduling, life cycle management, and capacity management for the Citrix /Citrix Cloud environments and related dependent technologies
- Responsible for maintenance, design, development, and analysis of office infrastructure systems inclusive of LANs, WANs, Internet, security, and wireless implementations.
- Detailed knowledge of networking systems, mainly Cisco switches/routers, Meraki cloud and Fortigate
- Oracle and SQL Server experience
- Experience of supplier management
- Proven track record of success in building capable and scalable team
- Define and manage IT Disaster Recovery Strategy for organization
- Ability to work within and lead groups to ensure efficiency and productivity
- Ability to identify and prioritize actions to achieve goals and mitigate risk
- Able to work cross-functionally and think both critically and strategically
- Proven management skills covering projects, people, budgets and operating costs
- Well-developed written and communication skills including proven decisiveness in dealings with managers, staff and suppliers
- analytical skills including proven experience in development, negotiation and management of service contracts and business cases to resolve problems or create efficiencies for the business
- Highly developed organisation skills with evidence of ability to apply sound reasoning and judgment that represents the Company's best interests
- Proven experience in the review and introduction of processes and improvement initiatives
- Asset Management
- Business Requirements