0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Process Development Scientist (Pharma/ Organic Synthesis)
Manpower Singapore West Permanent
5,000 SGD - 6,500 SGD/Month
- Provide chemistry and process-related technical support to OSP, Technology Transfers, changeover cleaning, and solvent recovery sections.
- Design and conduct laboratory scale experiments and analysis with minimal supervision to support plant operation issues, evaluation of processes to minimize waste (reuse, etc), evaluation of new process technologies
- Collaborate and work with multi-discipline functions such as process engineers, quality, regulatory, compliance, etc in troubleshooting all manufacturing problems and upsets.
- Support technology transfers from developing the standard laboratory procedures (SLP) to execution of laboratory experiments, chemistry training and process validation.
- Review and approve process-related documents.
- Work with other Process Scientists and Engineers to anticipate and eliminate any process chemistry-related issues.
- Collaborate with a process-centric team (PCT) to implement continuous improvements using Lean Sigma tools.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and supplies and perform analytical analysis and troubleshooting.
- Participate in Global product development teams as necessary.
- Master's Degree in Chemistry or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in pharmaceutical or chemical industry
- Good understanding of Organic Synthesis
- Experience in technology transfers and troubleshooting issues related to technology transfer and pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Experience working as an individual and effective team player
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915
- Organic Synthesis
- Patient Care Technician
- Pharmaceutical Production
- Problem Solving
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH120615
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.