Marketing & Sales Planning ExecutiveIndustry:
Science & TechnologySalary:
SGD 4000 - 5000Location:
Central, SingaporeAbout Company:
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.Job Description:
- Digital Content creativity : Create digital contents and tools for website, SNS, corporate blog and marketing emails as well as manage outsourced web designing companies
- Marketing tool administration: Administration work for Marketo and SFDC
- Publication Management : Create press release drafts and publish to KSG website and collaborate with HQ and subsidiaries for effective publications
- Daily operations such as manage and update website and liaising with customers etc.
- Event planning and operations for email magazine, websites, seminars etc
- Lead Management
- Presales : Familiarize with vendor management, budget preparation, VQ, SQ , PQ, quotation processes etc.
- Postsales : Perform client management related duties
- Billing Management duties e.g. assist with sales invoices and templates
- Renewal and maintenance for local & Japan leads
- Download necessary information from sales systems and organize data into excel
- Do updating of sales information in sales systemsJob Requirements:
- Diploma / Degree holder
- Min 3yrs of experience as a digital marketing executive in B2B environment.???
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM system.???
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Positive thinking and keeping up to date with current technologiesCompensation:
- Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days (add 1 day/year up to max 22 days)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff
- Working hour: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038)