You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior/ Staff Nurse, Community Nursing
As a Senior / Staff Nurse in Community Nursing, you will be required to perform nursing care and health coaching within the areas of:
- Health Promotion & Illness Prevention through patient education
- Primary Care by performing basic assessment and health education to the general public
- Home Care services for patients transiting from hospital to home
- Any other community related duties will be assigned.
● Possess Diploma / Degree in Nursing and must be registered with Singapore Nursing Board
● Minimum 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience in Community Setting
● Able to work independently and as a team
● Strong organisational, coordination, interpersonal and communication skills
● Able to converse in local languages is preferred
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.
EnviroDynamics Solutions Pte Ltd
Lim Pei Ying, April
Reg. No: R22110702
EA License No.: 12C6285
- Diseases And Disorders
- Health Education
- Home Care
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 4_5517293a11b330a392a984f4ae1f8b
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.