0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Operations Analyst | Bank | Contract
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
4,000 SGD - 6,000 SGD/Month
This position reports to the Operational Risk (OR) Manager of T&M (Treasury & Markets) and works closely with the Operational Risk team in the following key areas:
- Drive/Participate in the implementation of the risk and control dashboard used to facilitate risk control monitoring and reporting processes
- Develop User Acceptance Test (UAT) cases/scenarios and perform the necessary UAT testing and system verifications
- Design and maintain User Guides/procedural documents
- Perform remediation in relation to MAS 626 requirements for Treasury and Markets
- Work with the T&M OR team to build a database of key risk and control indicators and to design the various OR reporting dashboards/charts
- Perform Risk & Control Self-Assessment testing to ascertain the effectiveness of existing controls
- Participate in any new projects, products, etc. to the extent where processes need to be reviewed, re-engineered and implemented
- Degree in any related field
- With 2 - 4 years' related experience in the banking industry
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Individual must be self-driven and possess good communication skills
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160
- Problem Solving
- Self Motivation
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH127875
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.