Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Work experience with maintaining enterprise systems with focus on cyber security
- Troubleshoot reported issue
- Liaise with technology vendors for escalation where required
- Patching and updating of tools and systems
- Prepare incident reports and maintain records of service level agreements for customers
- Maintain technical documentation
- Diploma/Degree in IT / Computer Science / Engineering, or equivalent
- Professional certifications in cyber security solutions preferred
- Experience in Operations Support
- Experience in technologies like McAfee, Cisco, Microsoft, Thales
- 3 years’ in managing and executing projects based on endpoint security, data loss prevention and vulnerability management domains.
Please send your cv to
- [ Link removed ]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2095104
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
- Service Level Agreement
- Information Security
- Computer Sciences
- Cyber Security