0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Analyse the current practices, processes, and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data and Analytics Services.
- Provide technical and thought leadership as a senior member of the Analytics Practice in areas such as data access & ingestion, data processing, data integration, data modelling, database design & implementation, data visualization, and advanced analytics.
- Collaborate with project managers in estimating technical tasks and deliverables.
- Develop best practices including reusable code, libraries, patterns, and consumable frameworks for cloud-based data warehousing and ETL.
- Maintain best practice standards for the development or cloud-based data warehouse solutioning including naming standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Manage Information Science, Banking and Finance or equivalent
- Min. 10 years of experience in Data Warehousing, Data Analytics, Realtime data integration or Business Intelligence
- Min. 3 years of experience as a Data Architect, Solution Architect or Technical Lead
- Min. 2 years of experience in architecting data solutions on Azure cloud platform
- Knowledge in both traditional and modern data architecture and processing concepts such as SQL, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka and business analytics
- Experience in technology skillsets:
- Azure database platforms e.g. Azure SQL database, Azure Databricks, Azure data Lake Gen2
- Azure data integration tools e.g. Azure Synapse, Azure Data factory, Azure Event Hub.
- Data visualisation tools e.g. QlikView, Power BI
- Programming : R & Python
- Possess architectural sense in connecting data sources, data visualization, structured and unstructured data.
- Experience in machine learning and predictive analytics
- Candidates with traditional ETL knowledge
- Able to multi-task in a challenging technical environment to deliver high quality solutions
- A meticulous team player who has proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194
- Apache Hadoop
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Spark
- Attention To Detail
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Lake
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH128245
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.