The Mobile team is responsible for developing secure mobile SDKs and apps for Trusted Digital solution that involves mobile & backend that is used by worldwide customers.
- Participate in the design, implementation, and validation of mobile (iOS), SDK libraries and applications.
- Work together with local and remote development team to deliver the common features with agile development methodologies.
- Contribute to the improvement of existing technology platform/baseline, development methodology and product evolution through prototyping and patent proposal.
- Work together with the team in creating test strategies, test plans, automated test codes, test execution, follow up and reporting
- Perform peer code review to ensure code quality and that team follows best engineering practices
- Participate in security risk assessment of mobile solutions - identifying assets, attacks, and relevant applicable mitigations
- Support customer deployment and maintenance activity when required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficiency in mobile application development for iOS (Swift or Objective C)
- Kotlin knowledge (or Java) will be a bonus
- Indepth knowledge on unit testing and test automation
- Knowledge on PKI, Cryptographic and mobile app security
- Experienced with API design (client-server projects) and mobile SDK development
- Experienced with mobile device hardware API (e.g. NFC, BLE, Biometric, Camera, Sensor, Secure Element, etc)
- Experience with continuous integration and build automation (GIT/ Mercurial/Jenkins)
- Comfortable to work with parties across multiple geographical sites and flexible in working hours
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] with the subject "iOS Mobile Software Engineer"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
- Agile Methodology
- Api Design
- Client Server Models
- Computer Engineering