0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Application Engineer (Electronics/ Semiconductor)
Manpower Singapore Ang Mo Kio Permanent
4,000 SGD - 4,500 SGD/Month
- Provide conference or on-site application recommendations. Provide trouble-shooting assistance to customers, sales engineers and sales partners to reach optimized application recommendation or root cause conclusion
- Complete technical projects as assigned within established timeframes; clearly understand and validate project objectives
- Able to prepare and deliver convincing presentations to customers and co-workers.
- Coordinate key prospect and key account activity with field sales and marketing.
- Provide technical service training for sales channel partners and customers.
- Develop and maintain expertise in Application Engineering laboratory equipment operation and test methods.
- Maintain expertise in assigned technical and market fields, inclusive of competitive technologies and products.
- Regional travel to support sales team on key projects or key seminars, roadshows & exhibitions
- Minimum of 2 years in technical experience supporting the electronics / semi-conductor / automotive-electronics market segment.
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in engineering or science (preferably in chemistry or materials).
- Experience in specialty materials or specialty chemicals preferable.
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Knowledge of UV Adhesives, UV Curing system & Adhesives dispensing system is a plus
- Capability of doing lab testing, technical seminars & conduct training to customers & distributors
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915
- Account Management
- Automotive Industry
- Customer Relationship Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124226
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.