0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Plant Protein Hydrolysis Scientist
WARLBOR ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD. Singapore Permanent
- Set up Plant Protein Hydrolysis lab in Singapore
- Lead and develop Plant Protein Hydrolysis Development and be responsible for successful scale up and first production
- Lead and document investigation on quality deviations, manufacturing deviations with multi-functional team
- Create new working instructions and train Production operators accordingly
- Work closely with cross-departments and various key stakeholders such as Research and Technology, Supply Chain , Quality, Engineering, Sales & suppliers to carry out various activities
- Be the subject matter expert for Plant Protein Hydrolysis technologies and formulation
- Execute qualification/validation of new processes and equipment
- Contribute further to improvement projects such as safety, productivity, quality & profit
- Work with Assistant Engineer to schedule scale up testing/trials
- Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Food Science, Food Technology or related field.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong ability to work well in a team and independently
- Excellent skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Prior working experience in Minitab is an added advantage
- Chemical Engineering
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2_b43f4350a7f172f8fa34302618091d
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.