The Data Analyst/Engineer will define the enterprise metrics and deliver the capture of correct data in the automation and data analytics initiatives. The Data Analyst/Engineer is responsible to identify data sources, analyse existing data and ensure capture of new data by collaborating with multiple stakeholders and deliver successful implementation of the respective initiative. Responsibilities
- Build and maintain data queries and data pipelines using tools such as SQL
- Build and maintain ETL/ELT job.
- Build complex robot to read, validate and analyse data.
- Build sophisticated dashboards and automated reports for core business metrics and performance trends using visualization tools
- Conduct data mapping based on business requirements by leveraging on tools
- Working with highly collaborative teams and to build quality solutions.
- Develop user guides and technical documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics, a related technical field or combination of equivalent practical experience and education.
- Minimum 1 - 3 years working experience in relevant role/s.
- Knowledge on SQL, Data visualization tool, Data Reporting Tool and Programming or scripting language (e.g. Python, Java, Shell Scripting) is essential.
- Knowledge on Unix environment.
- Certification in Data analyst/Engineer or related others would be good to have
- Independent fast learner with keen sense in automation tools and programming languages.
- SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools.
- Possess good problem-solving skill and can adapt to changes in business requirements.
- Effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast paced, global environment
- Good to have experience working in Agile teams using JIRA tool.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willing to learn new skills, existing and emerging technologies
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to [ Email address blocked ] (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374
- Agile Methodology
- Analytic Applications
- Business Requirements
- Computer Programming