- Top MNC in Life Sciences Industry
- Rotating Shift - 12 Hours
- Basic + 1K allowances (Shift Allowances + Transport Allowances + AWS )
- Training provided
- Work location in Tuas. Transportation Provided at various locations from Bedok, Paya Lebar, Seng Kang, Woodlands, CCK, Jurong and Boon Lay
- Responsible for equipment and instrumentation calibration and maintenance (corrective, preventive, predictive) of plant manufacturing and warehouse equipment in comply with the Site Safety and GMP procedures.
- Perform either 12-hours day shift or Non-shift works.
- Support operation (day/ night shift) if needed.
- Responsible for support the equipment qualification such as walkdown, punch list, commissioning, IQ on any new project.
- Responsible for execution of work order and record job performed via MAXIMO system.
- Assist for writing Job Aids and support Engineer in SOP writing, CCA or ER investigation.
- Manage and lead contractor, vendors and service providers to perform maintenance works.
- Lead and take part in continuous improvement efforts/ projects or JDI.
- May act as delegate to Engineer when required.
- ITC/NITEC/Diploma in Electrical & Instrumentation or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in E&I.
- Experience in manufacturing setting combination of education and work experience.will be a big plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [ Email address blocked ] providing the following information:
- Current and expecting Salary
- Date Available
- Reason to leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Job ID QX98VX4Y
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Posting Personnel: Jovian Tay Ling Ling, Principal Consultant
+65 6950 9742
Address: 50 Raffles Place, #19-12, Singapore Land Tower, Singapore 048623
[ Link removed ]
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1110579
- Business Process Improvement
- Interpersonal Skills