You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Vice President, Finance
The Vice President Finance is responsible for leading the financial operations of the organization, providing financial guidance and support to senior management, and ensuring compliance with financial regulations and accounting principles.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead and supervise the finance and accounting team and oversee all aspects related to finance and accounting to ensure smooth business operations, covering the group that includes multiple entities in various jurisdictions
- Manage group consolidated and stand alone financial planning, policies, processing, forecasting and budgets.
- Preparation and review of relevant MAS reports for licensed entities.
- Regular review and implementation of internal controls and changes to accounting systems and processes to ensure front to back processing is accurate and complete.
- Review monthly financial and regulatory reports, profit and cash flow projections, and financial analysis.
- Support various audits, due diligence processes and tax submissions as per regulatory requirements.
- Coordination with the senior management with regards to the development of annual revenue and cost budgets.
- Ensuring accuracy of client account and preparation of client reconciliation, using automated system.
- Manage internal audits and other financial reviews to identify and address potential risks
- Review cross-border tax and capital share structures to ensure compliance with local regulations and optimize tax efficiency
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy or related disciplines.
- 8+ years of working experience with at least 5 years of leadership experience in Accounting and Finance, preferably at a financial institution.
- Bilingual, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Display sound knowledge of relevant regulations, laws and accounting standards and taxation rules.
- Solid understanding of relevant MAS rules and regulations, submissions, and requirements for licensed entities.
- Familiarity with digital assets and associated accounting treatment.
- Able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders including team members and senior management.
- Professional and possess strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Accounting Systems
- Attention To Detail
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 6_fa291aec7a64585a0e80c82f4b3a75
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.