0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Bank Officer - MS Excel VBA/Access (MNC|Bank|Up to $4k)
ADECCO PERSONNEL PTE LTD Singapore Contract
- Adecco is partnering our client, one of the world's largest financial services organizations
- We are looking for an experienced Portfolio Management and Distribution Analyst to join the team
- Deal monitoring / management – assist onshore team to monitor and follow up on transactions to ensure completion by offshore processing centre.
- Liaise with Group offices and investors on transaction related matters such as rate fixing and repayment. Offer preparation – assist onshore team to prepare offers to investors and interbranch agreements to other group offices.
- Process automation/ streamlining – assist in designing templates (word/ Excel/ Access) to streamline and automate processes. Review and recommend areas to improve operational efficiency and reduce risk.
- Documentation – assist onshore team in updating department instruction manuals and workflow processes.
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply
- Experience in monitoring trade transactions to ensure completeness
- Good knowledge in MS Excel VBA or Access preferred
- Experience in creating automation tools or databases to assist business operations
- Experience in developing/ maintaining in department operational manuals
- Drop your resume and contact us to follow-up, or send your resume to [ Email address blocked ]
- Email Topic: Apply Portfolio Management and Distribution Analyst
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Cecilia Sim Xin Yang
Personnel Registration No. R22105099
EA Licence No.91C2918
- Business Efficiency
- Vba Programming Language
- Ms Access
- Microsoft Excel
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 1_4d8204eccd216480181372319136a2
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.