You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Business Analyst/Product Manager
Thoughtworks is synonymous with innovation. We’re a diverse community of bright and passionate individuals striving to have a positive impact on the world. We’re dedicated to the art of software delivery, by keeping it lightweight, Agile and open-source. Our clients are organisations with ambitious missions, where we deliver complex enterprise systems.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you'll be instrumental in the analysis, design and building of critical and complex custom-designed, business applications that use a wide range of the latest technologies. You'll be responsible for orchestrating collaboration between product owners, business sponsors, subject matter experts and development teams by removing roadblocks and fostering communication. We're seeking talented & passionate people with a creative approach to problem-solving. If you have experience in a similar role then we'd love to hear from you!
As a Senior Business Analyst at Thoughtworks, here's what you'll bring:
• 5+ years of experience of working successfully with development teams to deliver bespoke software
• Strong facilitation skills and experience of leading workshops
• Experience prioritising competing demands from stakeholders with ability to get buy-in and resolve conflicts
• Some experience with Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices
• Experience with modelling business processes utilising a variety of tools and techniques
• A genuine passion for quality software; and the know-how to get from sketch to code
As a Senior Business Analyst at Thoughtworks, you'll get to:
• Build bespoke software using the latest technologies and tools
• Facilitate in organisational transformation solutioning and execution
• Mentor and evangelise Agile, Lean, and Continuous Development analysis best practices
• Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience
We work almost exclusively on customer site providing a mix of delivery and consulting services, so you'll be flexible about project location, and willing to travel as part of your role. We do our best to make life here as easy as possible and to take people's personal situations into account.
At Thoughtworks we promote diversity in all its forms and reject discrimination and inequality. We proudly, passionately and actively strive to make both Thoughtworks and our industry more reflective and inclusive of the society that we serve.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Processes
- Conflict Resolution
- Continuous Delivery
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 4_cbae364a8892a1823b5abd5207c805
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.