Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this position
Chips and Toon is a boutique animation studio based in Singapore. The company provides original content creation and animation services. Established in 2006, the studio focuses on storytelling and the team has collaborated with Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and many more for their original content.
We are now looking for experienced Freelance Business Development Executive to work on our new project developed for the Preschool industry.
This is a full commission-based position and selected candidate will work from home or office.
The candidate should has a passion in the Creative and Preschool education industry. The main role would be to develop partnership with Preschools and Educational institutes in Singapore and overseas.
- To engage existing and new preschool partners, to collaborate with them on our project.
- Provide general sales support (needs analysis, data review, and proposal presentation)
- To support partners with related resources, to ensure smooth execution and success in the project's implementation.
- To monitor partner's execution of project, collect and review data, and implement refinement for improvement
- To build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing partners
- To work closely with our artists to create necessary resources for the preschools
Have 2 - 5 years experiences as a Business/Marketing/Sales Executive or client service role, preferably from Preschool Education or Creative industry.
Good negotiator with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and selling skills
Energetic, accountable, self-driven, excellent leadership and salesmanship ability
Have good relations and networking with clients
Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Data Quality