You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
A dedicated and meticulous person who will be working at the heart of the operations, creating a positive and seamless working environment for the team as well as clients.
You will be working in a team and reporting to the Operations Manager.
Working hrs: 9am - 6pm, 5 days work week. (Weekends occasionally required)
• Conduct administrative and operational tasks which will include checking and verification of information
• Provide timely information updates regarding learner enrolment status, learner assessments and withdrawal of learners, payment of learners etc. to the Sales and Finance team
• To assist submission of learners info to respective reporting authorities
• Work with the operation and management team to create and enhance existing workplace policies and compliance matters
• Assist in formulating policies and coordinating business operations to seek improvement to the operation flow constantly
• Understanding the flow of operations and liaising with other departments or partners.
Prior Experience will be a bonus but not required!
- Attention To Detail
- Regulatory Compliance
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 5_0847d2638d86d4fa63e9afb4a4dfe3
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.