0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Participate in design, implementation, and validation of mobile application within the R&D project team structure in accordance with institutionalized processes and delivery standards
- Participate in the design and development of mobile SDKs
- Contribute to the improvement of existing technology platform/baseline and development methodology through prototyping and patent proposal
- Well versed with mobile development in iOS (Objective-C and Swift), knowledge on Android is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in mobile technologies
- Proficient in native C development is a plus
- Keen interest in mobile applications ecosystem
- Knowledge of OO design and programming skills
- Knowledge of unit testing and test automation
- Experience with continuous integration and build automation Jenkins and Gradle
- Experience in working with agile methodologies, i.e. SCRUM
Sharma Kristine Joy Padua License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090931
- Agile Methodology
- Continuous Integration
- Mobile Application Development
- Mobile Application Software
- Objective C (Progamming Language)
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH120630
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.