You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
• Responsiblefor accurate and timely coding of patients' episodes of care
• Involvein coding analysis, audits and reviews
• Liaisewith doctors on clinical documentation, coding and case-notes issues
• Provideaccurate and timely clinical coding of patient's episode of care according tothe coding standards and guidelines
• Auditand review coded cases for consistency of coding quality
• Assistin Supervision of Staff and training of juniors and newly hired
• Anyother duties assigned from time to time
• Degreein Health Information Management or Diploma in Allied Health Sciences / Nursingwith certificate of clinical coding audit
• Meticulousand independent with good interpersonal skills
• Goodproblem-solving skill with analytical skills
• Pleasantpersonality and able to relate to all levels of staff
• Willingnessto learn, energetic, positive-minded, meticulous and organized
• Mustbe fully vaccinated with COVID-19 vaccinations
- Attention To Detail
- Clinical Works
- Health Information Management
- Interpersonal Skills
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 8_c0c64e0b1cf461d80482ef86c9d92a
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.