0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Performance Test Engineer | LoadRunner | Contract
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
6,500 SGD - 8,500 SGD/Month
- Develop and Execute Enterprise Performance Tests
- Ability to articulate the issues/root-cause analysis of the issues
- Develop: Performance Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Test Load Design, Test Cases Design, Test scripts, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management & Configuration Management.
- Benchmark, load, stress, endurance and other non-functional tests.
- Automated Performance Test scripts to be executed under Pipelines
- Generate performance graphs, session reports and other related documentation required for validation and analysis.
- Publish results and receive appropriate signoff.
- Prepare and communicate progress using detail status reports, and monitoring of all defects and issues.
- Run and manage performance test campaigns
- Participate in Performance bottleneck analysis and fixes
- Collaborate with Business/ Application teams to improve system performance
- Application logs to determine system behaviour.
- All technical issues; facilitate the resolution and necessary follow up with application teams
- CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Network usage, Garbage Collection, database configuration parameters and reports to verify the performance of the applications.
- Memory leakage, connection issues & Bottleneck problem in the application.
- Perform Performance Engineering (like isolate findings attribute towards, network, application, database
- Conduct regular pipeline execution of performance tests to assess and advise performance improvement activities.
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in performance testing.
- Familiar with LoadRunner, SQL Server, Windows, Pega, SQL Server
- Familiar with Performance Testing Strategy, Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) , Capacity Management and Micro Focus Diagnostics
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547
- Capacity Management
- Configuration Management
- Diagnostic Skills
- Hp Loadrunner
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124687
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.