0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Business Development Manager | IELTS | Up to $7,000
Manpower Singapore Singapore Permanent
6,000 SGD - 7,000 SGD/Month
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Country Director, Regional Manager, Specialists, Admin, etc.) to create mid/long-term strategy and develop an annual business plan for the country to scope new business opportunities, with consideration for growth, brand value and business risk.
- Implement the program of work to capitalise on agreed opportunities.
- Develop and execute an operational plan to deliver the annual program of work (defined in the business plan) based on required performance standards
- Provide input to the Region's business planning process to ensure alignment between organization's strategic objectives and the Country's business plan
- Identify opportunities for business development within the country that align with organization's core business and strategic direction and priorities
- Develop and implement new initiatives including undertaking business impact analysis and implementation activities to support ongoing business change and growth in Singapore
- Work closely with Student Placement to cross sell organization's products
- Use and promote the brand and brand messaging with integrity in all business development activity
- Align operations to organization's defined standards to ensure that effective processes, policies and procedures are in place to enable the country to operationally support activities at test centres
- Ensure that audit follow up activities and appropriate self-audit plans are in place to ensure that the country is achieving required audit standards
- Participate in local, national and regional forums to share knowledge and expertise on emerging and potential market opportunities and best practice initiatives
- Ensure adherence to quality standards as defined by Manuals of Procedure and any directives.
- Active participation in all internal and external audit programs
- Contribute to building a positive work environment based on a shared commitment to organization's values and quality and compliance standards
- Provide leadership and direction to team through recognition, coaching and modelling desired behaviours
- Use awareness of individual strengths and skill gaps to drive personal growth and development
- Provide a clear vision for change as appropriate and an understanding of the internal partnerships that will drive success of organization's operating model
- Minimum 6 years experience in managerial position
- Experience of business development including the identification and leveraging of new business opportunities within education industry
- Possess Bachelor's in Business or relevant qualification
- International work experience within Singapore, some of which is in the commercial education sector
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Prior knowledge of IELTS as a product and awareness of the practicalities of IELTS operations is advantageous
- Excellent understanding of sales and marketing principles and demonstrated ability to apply them successfully.
- Result-driven with ability to operate in highly competitive environment.
- High level of business acumen combined with good knowledge of the commercial environment
- Experience in working in dynamic global environment
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835
- Business Continuity Planning
- Business Development
- Business Transformation
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Commercial Awareness
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124326
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.