0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
SAP Functional Consultant (FIORI) | Contract
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
7,000 SGD - 8,500 SGD/Month
- SAP FIORI/Gateway architecture - Performs planning, analysis, designing, requirements definition, functional design, development, testing and implementation of solutions.
- Provides support, assistance and training to users.
- Meets with key users and track leads to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues.
- Provides support to facilitate on data migration, cutover deployment.
- Coordinates and performs in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems.
- Prepare, conduct, and document application unit testing results.
- Support incident investigation fix and documentation for issue resolution
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good to have ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model (RAP)
- Deep hands-on experience with VS Code, Build Me tool.
- Well versed with S4 HANA Latest guidelines, Smart Fiori Elements.
- Familiar with SAP S4 functional skills (MM, SD) SAP Fiori, Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547
- Business Requirements
- Business Systems
- Data Migration
- Functional Design
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH125009
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.