Compliance Executive (West/5 Days//AWS)Industry:
Oil / Gas / PetroleumSalary:
SGD 3000 - 4000Location:
South West, SingaporeAbout Company:
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.Job Description:
- Coordinate with the group of Compliance Officers.
- Work with the Regional Chief Compliance Officer, of SEA group, to formulate, align & implement the policies set.
- Assist in carry out compliance activities according to an annual compliance plan
- Assist in implement Compliance Management Framework
- Assist in provide guidance to staff on compliance matters
- Assist in develop, implement & provide guidance on the development, implementation of, internal policies & procedures for business activities & ensure in accordance with local laws and regulations.
- Assist in develop internal compliance culture
- Assist in provide regular & accurate information to the management, Subsidiary & board reports for presentation to BOD, Subsidiary at each board meeting, raising Compliance issues, breaches & concerns.
- Assess the potential impact of regulatory changes upon the business in a timely manner.
- Assist in oversee the liaison, or be responsible for, the submission or filing of the application or extension or renewal of approvals, licenses, permits & the like with government and governmental authorities & any follow up of the aforesaid matters.
- Attend all compliance-related meetings & complete training programs as required.
- Keep records of all compliance activities carried out by the Subsidiary, including but not limited to training attendance records, violations of the law, litigation cases, investigations, compliance breaches & reports.
- Assist in design and implement activities in consultation with /as directed the Chairman & Compliance ManagerJob Requirements:
- Degree in Accountancy, Business, Banking & Finance or Law
- Strong understanding of regulations affecting business operations and Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
- Relevant working experience in similar industry is an added advantageCompensation:
- AWS and Performance bonus
- Annual leaves
- Group insurance
- Medical outpatient consultancy reimbursable
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038)
- Banking Services
- Data Protection