0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Overseeing and maintaining the cybersecurity process that includes defining the security activities in the project/product development lifecycle including plans, requirements, design, risk assessment, testing, vulnerability management, etc.
- Adopting the industry standards and methodologies for cybersecurity assessment and project development
- Aligning to, leveraging from and contributing to the GTS Cyber Security guidelines
- Assessing bids and bids requirements and incorporating those into design and cost options for projects
- Providing specialty engineering in the form of consultation services for project and product, and conducting risk assessments, and technical vulnerability assessments
- Interfacing with the Global Business Unit GTS for corporate guidance on use of industry standards, and following company's group processes and policies
Skills and Experience:
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- More than 8 Years of experience in cybersecurity architecture, design, risk assessment and development
- Expertise on project and software development lifecycle, gates and process oriented
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and succinctly with senior management about complex technical matters
- Ability to make public presentation and demonstration to customers
- Excellent writing skills, experience writing papers, and technical documentation
- Ability to ascertain the skills and competency of staff assigned
- Working experience with security standards: ISO 27001/2, NIST SP 800 series, IEC 62443 is an asset
- CISSP / GSEC / CISA security designation is an asset
- Product development, industrial engineering and industrial control systems expertise is an asset
Sharma Kristine Joy Padua License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090931
- Certified Information Security Manager
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Demonstration Skills
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124362
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.