You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior / Customer Support Engineer
Senior / Customer Support Engineer
- Maintain positive and professional relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Respond promptly to customer service requests.
- Be available for emergency calls on a 24/7 basis.
- Generate monthly executive reports for clients.
- Ensure the smooth operation and maintenance of Data Center systems.
- Supervise the operation, maintenance, and repair of critical environment systems, ensuring 100% uptime for critical power systems.
- Adhere to quality, health & safety, and environmental policies within the Data Center.
- Collaborate with Facilities Assistant/Manager to establish a comprehensive periodic maintenance plan.
- Conduct inspections of buildings, grounds, and equipment to identify any unsafe or malfunctioning conditions.
- Troubleshoot, evaluate, and recommend system upgrades.
- Procure necessary parts and supplies for maintenance and repairs.
- Work with vendors and contractors to ensure compliance with client standards.
- Conduct annual reviews of system/component End-of-Life (EOL).
- Develop and update all site electrical procedures in accordance with client standards.
- Specify and document technician training certification programs and supervise drill and scenario training aids.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience (or 5 years with Diploma/8 years with Degree) in a critical environment or relevant supervisory/management experience.
- Strong understanding of electrical and mechanical systems in a data center environment, including power distribution, UPS systems, generators, etc.
- Familiarity with complex automatic control equipment and building management systems.
- Experience with medium voltage distribution systems and associated switchgear.
- Knowledge of MV and LV switching procedures and safety protocols.
- Experience working in a project environment with design and construction professionals.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, to effectively interact with clients and contractors.
- Proficiency in computer usage and report generation.
Visit [ Link removed ]
Email : [ Link removed ]
Please attach your CV in MS Word format and include the following details:
- Reasons for leaving previous jobs
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability or notice period"
Please note that we only accept one CV per applicant. Sending multiple CVs will not increase your chances of getting hired and will only make it harder for us to keep track of your applications. Please ensure that you send only one CV to avoid any delays in processing your application.
- Building Management Systems
- Customer Service
- Data Centers
- Drilling Operations
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3_c4a1e569db55891781f65aed37ca8f
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.