Real Estate and Development APAC Administrative Coordinator
We are looking for an organised, analytical administrative coordinator, with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills to support our RE&D regional leadership. In this role, you will work closely with sub-regional teams to coordinate operational objectives, gather and report results, as well as providing leadership with general administrative support.
To ensure success as an administrative coordinator, you should be committed to providing attentive support for internal and external parties and be skilled at various office tasks. Excellent administrative coordinators are courteous, proactive, and well-organized professionals who bring creative solutions to administrative problems.
Experience in office operations, projects, engineering or architecture will be a plus. Key Responsibilities:
- Coordination of regional initiatives; communication, tracking and documentation of deliverables within timeline (e.g. Tririga O&M system rollout, Workplace Technology updates, pandemic resumption protocols, critical supplies)
- Monthly Reporting; collation of management reporting; Building Operations, Space Occupancy, Vendor performance & KPIs, Engineering and other ad hoc reporting
- Management Presentations; assistance to prepare real estate approval papers, project updates and office operation updates
- Assisting with special projects, such as process improvements and budget development
- Regional leader diary management; scheduling meetings, events, bookings etc.
- General administration; meeting minutes, group communications, group filesharing (BOX)and other office administration
- Regional leadership travel/ expense management as required
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 3 years' experience in the administrative support field.
- Meticulous approach to administrative tasks.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with reporting and presentation software; Pages, Keynote, Numbers
- Creativity and good problem-solving skills.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Task and time management skills.
- Basic math abilities and an understanding of basic financial concepts.
- Professional appearance and courteous manner.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: [ Email address blocked ]
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
- Process Improvements (Business)