- Responsible for processing and ensuring medical claims are managed timely and in accordance with policy terms and conditions
- Responsible for following up on queries, and providing end-to-end support in processing medical claim submissions, regarding Mediclaim and Corporate Insurance claims, including reimbursements.
- Provide accurate adjudication of claims, pre-authorization and LOG issuance to meet operational targets.
- Collect accurate information and documents to proceed with the claim process
- Monitor and timely follow-up on the progress of pending claims to assist with quick resolutions and proper closure
- Liaise with doctors and clinics for facility bill size estimations
- Follow up with patients and insurers for outstanding hospital bills
- Support patients, clinics and front office in day-to-day insurance claims matters
- Check validity of claims prior to data entry into system and ensure mediclaims are filed within a strict timeline
- To handle enquiries from internal and external parties within the agreed targeted turnaround time
- Maintain accurate case records and all related communication
- Assist with reception duties, registration, financial counselling, collection of payment and other administration duties.
- Any other duties or projects as assigned
- Experience in Healthcare/Insurance/Third Party Administrators industries ideal
- Meticulous and detail oriented at work with accuracy of data entries into system
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and work independently
- Proactive, Problem solver, Good Team Player
- Willing to learn and adaptable to working environment with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Attention To Detail
- Claim Processing
- Data Entry