You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The position of Customer Service Engineer is responsible for service & maintenance of sytem in according to ICD’s standards; Ensuring good engineering project quality. Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Service security systems and provide services to our clients. Troubleshooting and solving problems.
- Ensure Customer satisfaction.
- To be proficient in our products and technology. Always improve ability.
- Manage relations with existing clients
- Finish routine preventive maintenance on time according to ICD standards and policies.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Work with the Customer Service Representative to solve the client’s security system problems in the earliest time.
- Provide support and maintenance services such as routine preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, system upgrades/expansions/alterations and systems training.
- Produce system diagrams by AutoCAD.
- Maintain long-term relationships with clients.
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Renew the support & maintenance contract.
- Ensure quality of ICD services following company standards and policies strictly, to deliver prompt and efficient response to all service requests within assigned region.
- Provide routine preventive maintenances.
- Handle daily trouble-shooting, folbw up all open technical issues till the problems resolved.
- Take over all service issues from Project team after Extemal Hand Over done.
- Minimum Diploma or above in Electronic, Computer, Automatization or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in security system field with knowledge of Access Control, CCTV and Alarm System will be considered as a plus.
- Basic IT knowledge in hardware, network and database.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytical skill and problem-solving ability.
- Strong self learning ability, work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates may send your updated resume indicating reasons for leaving, last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability via the button of APPLY NOW below
We thank all applicants for your interest and regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Access Controls
- Alarm Devices
- Auto Cad
- Customer Satisfaction
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: EMPSG0000893608
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.