Product Reliability Engineer (Staff/Process/Semiconductor/Contract)
Our client develops and manufactures innovative RFFE filtering solutions for mobile devices and fast growing business segments, such as IoT, drones, robotics, automotive applications and more. 1 Year Contract (Renewable) Location: Central (Kallang) Salary: Up to $6000 depending on experience Company Transport Provided (Aljunied / Toa Payoh) Job Description
- Manage and drive assigned reliability qualification, evaluation and on-going monitoring and track progress to ensure timely execution.
- Arrange and allocate resources adequately to ensure smooth operation of daily activities.
- Provide direction and guidance to the team to ensure effective implementation of all on-going activities with respect to reliability standard.
- Review reliability result and conclusion with team members.
- Lead the team discussion of complex qualification and evaluation requirement, analysis of failure mode, root cause and corrective actions investigation.
- Periodic review all relevant documents (WI, control plan, checklist, qualification/evaluation/ Reliability monitoring result).
- Lead the internal/external customers audit in reliability topics.
- Master/Degree in Electronic and Electrical / Mechanical / Material Engineering preferably with at least 8 years of relevant working experience in semiconductor manufacturing industry and in areas of product reliability and failure analysis would be ideal
- Knowledge in process engineering tools such as control plan, SPC, FMEA, DOE, MSA, etc.
- Leadership and management skills to drive the team through various activities.
- Good reliability, product, process and failure analysis knowledge.
- Familiar with JEDEC, IEC, AEC qualification standards, understand customer specific requirements, and ISO documentation requirements.
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to [ Email address blocked ] Lim Pey Chyi Recruitment Consultant (R2090579) Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579
- Process Engineering
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis
- Statistical Process Controls