Customer Financial Service Representative (Japanese Language Proficient) Responsibilities:
- Engage internal & external customers (Sales, Operations, Dispute Research Team, Customer
AP/Logistics/management, etc.) to resolve issues that prevent customer payment performance
- Following up with customer via phone calls & e-mails
- Assisting customer in resolving billing related issues
- Communicate with colleagues and customers in Japan via emails, calls etc. to understand and address their
- Perform administrative tasks related to credit and collection
- Printing and handling high volume of paperwork for mailing
- Managing and filing of hardcopy documents and receipts
- Handle huge volume of shipments and invoice data
- Investigate and find solutions/alternatives to resolve Customer's inquiries regarding shipments, invoices, or billing.
- Perform administrative tasks and other operational ad-hoc duties
•Diploma or degree holder.
•Proficiency (written and spoken) in JAPANESE (Min. JLPT N1 or equivalent certifications) to communicate with non-
English Speaking colleagues and customers based in Japan pertaining to Credit and Collections documents
•A team player with good customer service skills and results driven.
•Fast learner, good planning, organizational, problem-solving and communication skills are essential.
•Computer literate, good in using Excel spreadsheets
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: [ Email address blocked ]
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
- Computer Literacy
- Customer Service