You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Supply Chain Data Analyst, Supply Chain Globalization
ByteDance will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require ByteDance's sponsorship of a visa.
Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
Why Join Us
At ByteDance, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for millions of users across all of our products. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at ByteDance.
About the Team
The Supply Chain Globalization team is looking for a Data Analyst in support of the Data Center Infrastructure business. This position will help the Supply Chain team to analyze key operational data and metrics to identify gaps in operations to help the team to make data-driven decisions to better serve our users.
- Collect and interpret data. Provide quantitative metrics for team output.
- Establish and monitor KPIs. Analyse improvement opportunities and gaps with operations.
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets. Provide forecast modeling which interprets upstream demand signals for downstream supply planning.
- Support the day to day data center operations, managing a team of asset management specialists to ensure completion of operational activities.
- Working alongside cross functional teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs.
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes. Look into automation opportunities for manual processes.
- Support any ad hoc asset management requests.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Science, Engineering, Business, or similar
- Versed in MS Excel. Experience with SQL or other query techniques
- Experience retrieving insights/reports from data portals (eg. Tableau, Business Intelligence hubs)
- Knowledge of Supply Chain and Operations
- Adaptive to a multicultural and cross-geo working environment
- 3+ years working experience in the Tech Industry.
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Asset Management
- Business Intelligence
- Business Requirements
- Data Collection
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 4_5a2319263e0a40882b1624bfe69b69
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.