- Execute and coordinate activities to ensure the Company is compliant to both regulations issued by Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- Act as subject matter expert to address outsourcing queries from different business units.
- Perform due diligence and risk assessment on new and existing outsourced service provider.
- Facilitate proposal on any new outsourced arrangement for Outsourcing Committee's approval.
- Organize Outsourcing Committee meeting quarterly or ad-hoc meetings if required.
- Perform ongoing monitoring on existing vendors.
- Maintain and ensure Outsourcing Register is up-to-date.
- Provide inputs and documentations for internal and external audit.
- Review audit reports from Internal Audit Group (IAG) for Inter-Affiliates.
- Interact closely with various stakeholders / teams, not limiting to legal, compliance, controllership, operational risk, and supply management to coordinate the outsourcing activities.
- Maintain record of all outsourcing-related documents, minutes of meetings, assessments, and approvals obtains in shared drive and sharepoint.
- Perform Ongoing Customer Due Diligence (OCDD) on High Risk Customers referred by Market Compliance Team.
- Facilitate and execute remediation activities on a project basis.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team, Market Compliance Team, servicing teams and third party vendor to execute the remediation project.
- Execute monthly communications to notify targeted card members of their BTI ratio
- Work on automation project with various stakeholders to streamline communications process
- Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- At least 1 year of experience in Compliance in Banking/Financial industry or any similar industry
- Confidence to deal professionally and persuasively with a number of stakeholders across functions within a matrix organization
- Well-developed presentation and communication skills
- An energetic and enthusiastic team player
- Experience in compliance or regulatory environment is good to have
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to [ Email address blocked ] ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
- Banking Services
- Business Administration